FOUR OUR TAX TEAM IN KAARST NEAR DUESSELDORF WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
- People management of German Tax Team
- Tax advice: develop professional relationships with the business and provide day-to-day support on business requests, advice legal entities on (inter)national tax matters and developments. You are liason between business and external advisors and coordinate between different teams, including the overall EMEA and US tax teams, Legal, Treasury, global finance
- Responsibility for TAX Compliance: Provide oversight over the preparation of corporate tax returns for EMEA subsidiaries together with finance and external preparers and support tax positions during tax audits;
- Transfer pricing: preparation of TP documentation (incl. intercompany agreements), manage outsourced TP projects and mitigate TP risks
- Tax reporting: preparation of periodical tax reporting under US GAAP (FAS109) and review of FIN48 positions in colla-boration with the US tax team
- Manage cross-functional projects and assist on M&A and other corporate projects.
- Completed degree in business administration, economics, law or comparable qualifications (e. g. graduate in finance)
- Completed exam for German tax accountants
- The ideal candidate has several years of professional experience in an international tax department or tax consultancy / WP company (e. g. Big4)
- Good understanding of operational processes and business models
- Project experience in international tax law desirable
- Very good expertise in the area of direct taxes, good knowledge of VAT is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written language skills in German and English, good knowledge of MS Office
- Confident appearance and good communi-cation as well as presentation skills
- High self-motivation and proven ability for independent and structured project work and able to demonstrate a hands-on approach
- Willingness to occasional business trips.
Interested? If teamwork and enjoyment at work, a large number of social benefits and a flexible work scheme are important to you, if you value independence and responsibility, and if you are searching for diversified tasks in an international company you are exactly the right person for our Tax team! Performance-related compensation is available! Please send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phoenix, Arizona – based Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a FORTUNE 500 company with 15,000 global employees, is one of the leading global Distributors of electronic components and integrated solutions. Avnet supports customers of all types and sizes at each stage of the product lifecycle with a comprehensive portfolio of design and supply chain services. With deep expertise in design and engineering, broad line distribution, integration and services, Avnet serves more than 110,000 customers in more than 125 countries. For the fiscal year ending June 2017, Avnet generated a revenue of $17.4 billion. Avnet‘s website is located at avnet.eu