Sales Support Administrator (f/m/d)
Belgrade / Serbia
Belgrade / Serbia
FOR OUR SALES SUPPORT TEAM IN BELGRADE/ SERBIA WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
The Sales Support Administrator (SSA) may be responsible for a number of functions including but not limited to: customer quotation process, customer order processing, managing customer backlog and supply chain management processes and provide general support functions to our internal and external sales teams.
- Manage our customer quotation process (live, budgetary & costing)
- Manage our customer ordering process
- Provide customer order confirmation detail in a timely fashion
- Manage and / or support customer logistical agreements such as buffers, forecasts and consignment inventory
- Manage customer backlogs
- Help assist in providing data integrity to our customer master data
- Provide additional supply chain logistics support to our customers
- Engage with the rest of the Avnet team, including our Quote and Design Management Team (QDMT) to ensure we maximise the margin available
- Provide general support functions to both our internal and external sales teams
- Interact and escalate within other departments according to company guidelines to provide best outcome for customer and Avnet
- High School Diploma or equivalent, focus on Math and English
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Positive outlook
- Team player, multi-tasking and capable of providing results under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
- A keen attitude to learning and development in a changing environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience of SAP would be useful though not essential
If teamwork and enjoyment at work is important to you, if you value independence and responsibility, if you are motivated by solution selling and if you are searching for diversified tasks in an international company you are exactly the right person for our team! We provide a unique opportunity to work and develop within a global company, which carries many years of experience within the trade. Fix salary and performance-related compensation will constitute the annual income.
Please apply here: https://career.avnet.eu/eng
Phoenix, Arizona – based Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a fortune 500 company, is one of the world‘s largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded systems from leading manufacturers. Serving customers in 70 countries, Avnet markets, inventories and adds value to these products and provides world-class supply-chain management and engineering design services. Avnet Electronics Marketing, the electronic components division, serves the European electronics market through a variety of independently operating companies, which are supported by centralized functional departments. Avnet‘s website is located at: avnet.eu.