ENABLED BY YOU
ENABLED BY YOU
About EBV Elektronik
EBV Elektronik, an Avnet Company, is the leading specialist in European semiconductor distribution.We represent leading semiconductor manufacturers and focus on the needs of our customers. This makes us very successful. For more than 45 years, EBV has been known in the market thanks to its more than 900 employees setting new standards every day within Europe in terms of innovation and quality. EBV maintains a cooperative style, embodies a multicultural structure, and relies on flat hierarchies. This makes it easy for our employees to responsibly develop and realize ideas on their own. If you desire employment in a company which promotes career development, promises job security, and emphasizes the importance of a good work-life balance, EBV is exactly the right company for you. We offer interesting job responsibilities with diverse creative possibilities in a dynamic organization.
Apply at EBV Elektronik for Denmark as
System FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER (M/f)
- Gain deep understanding of our customer preferences and requirements for new designs and promote technical proposals solving customer needs and maximizing EBV product portfolio content
- Provide technical support to solve customer problems during the full design cycle from feasibility concept to production
- Collaborate with Account Managers supporting design-in activities and delivering innovative solutions to grow revenue within a certain set of targeted customers
- Gain system level knowledge and experience in the relevant applications and markets for selected customer base
- Build and preserve privileged relationships with our customer technical community, key influencers and decision makers. Be considered as a Trusted Advisor.
- Network effectively with supplier technical resources and relevant design chain third parties - building and preserving strong relationships
- Engage in new projects as early as possible, participating in the customer’s system architecture definition and influencing design decisions through appropriate positioning and presentation of EBV´s product portfolio solutions
- Drive technical events, presentations, seminars, workshops, education programs and trainings internally and for customers.
- Work closely with Sales, Technology FAEs, Marketing and suppliers to establish which products are best suited to the customer base and which target markets to address
- Ensure proper documentation, communication, tracking and closure of design-in activities, from opportunity to production
- Obtain and maintain required supplier certifications. Participate actively in the FAE trainings developing deep technical competence
- Electronics Engineer with expertise in analog and digital electronic designs
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Open minded, flexible, energetic and able to work with multiple tasks concurrently
- Willingness to travel inside Denmark and outside for technical trainings
- Proven commercial and technical skills
- Fluent in Danish & English (written and spoken)