ENABLED BY YOU
ENABLED BY YOU
ABOUT EBV ELEKTRONIK
EBV Elektronik, an Avnet Company, is the leading specialist in European semiconductor distribution. We represent leading semiconductor manufacturers and focus on the needs of our customers. This makes us very successful. For more than 50 years, EBV has been known in the market thanks to its more than 900 employees setting new standards every day within Europe in terms of innovation and quality. EBV maintains a cooperative style, embodies a multicultural structure, and relies on flat hierarchies. This makes it easy for our employees to responsibly develop and realize ideas on their own. If you desire employment in a company which promotes career development, promises job security, and emphasizes the importance of a good work-life balance, EBV is exactly the right company for you. We offer interesting job responsibilities with diverse creative possibilities in a dynamic organization.
APPLY AT EBV ELEKTRONIK
FOR OUR St. Petersburg OFFICE AS
Account manager (M/F/D)
- Support and expansion of our existing customer activities
- Identification & development of new customers
- Achieve EBV´s agreed supplier objectives
- Negotiation of terms and conditions in accordance with Company Policy
- Commercial & technical customer presentations
- Providing market feedback on product and competition information
- Cooperate with the sales team and our application engineers
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Sales and Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in technical sales and / or business development, ideally within the electronic or component distribution market
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Open minded, flexible and energetic
- Ability to travel if business reasons require
- Time management skills
- Proven commercial and technical skills
- Very good English skills (verbally and in writing)
Excellent, we are looking forward to your application with your salary expectations and your earliest entry date.
EBV is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.