ENABLED BY YOU
ENABLED BY YOU
Avnet Phoenix, Arizona – based Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT), a fortune 500 company, is one of the world‘s largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded systems from leading manufacturers. Serving customers in 70 countries, Avnet markets, inventories and adds value to these products and provides world-class supply-chain management and engineering design services. Avnet Electronics Marketing, the electronic components division, serves the European electronics market through a variety of independently operating companies, which are supported by centralized functional departments. Avnet‘s website is located at: avnet.eu.
Apply at AVNET for the OFFICE in Diegem, Flanders, Belgium
Account manager (M/f/D)
As an Account Manager you are responsible for increasing revenue and sales gross profit for a selected customer base. You develop strong customer relationships at all levels and work with suppliers to facilitate demand creation activities
- Build and maintain strong business relationship with customers in order to identify product & service needs, ensure alignment between customer requirements & company goals and to provide a high quality service.
- Identify new sales opportunities at prospective customers, negotiate new contracts in line with the Avnet policies and in collaboration with Sales Management and Legal department
- Identify project opportunities and generate into design wins in cooperation with suppliers
- Maximize sales opportunities and profitability to achieve budgeted goals
- Maintain, track and update company management systems and databases
- Prepare customer budgets / forecasts for upcoming fiscal year in cooperation with RSM
- Attend Company and Supplier sponsored commercial meeting and training to obtain update on product information, customer opportunities, polity and procedure updates and technological trends
- Support promotional activities as defined by corporate entities
- Experience in sales of technical products, preferably within the electronics and component industry
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical or commercial secondary (advanced) education
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Team player
- Ability to present and to communicate in a professional manner
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of MS office
- Basic product knowledge
Excellent, we are looking forward to your application with your salary expectations and your earliest entry date.